Schenevus Central School is in need of:
2021-2022 school year.
- Dean of Students
- Qualifications: Must have at least 5 years of experience in a certified position. Administrative certification started or in the process of starting. Perfect position for an administrative internship.
- Location: Schenevus Central School
- Terms of Employment: Full-time/10 months & 2 weeks before school begins and after it ends.
- Responsible To: Principal & Superintendent
- Salary: Per contract
- Benefits: Health/dental insurance, paid sick/personal and vacation days.
- Responsibilities: K-12 discipline, visibility, student mentoring, data coordination, assisting the Principal with daily needs of students and staff, etc.
- Instrumental Music Teacher
- Mathematics 7-12 Teacher
- English 7-12 Teacher
- Spanish Teacher
- Secondary Special Education Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Assistant Mechanic/Driver (Training provided)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Automotive repair: 2 years (Preferred)
- CDL with S Endorsement (Preferred
- CDL with S Endorsement (Preferred)
- Secretary to the Superintendent/District Clerk
- This multi-faceted position requires outstanding organizational, technology, communication and interpersonal skills. Civil Service Exempt position, no exam required.
- Substitute teachers
- Substitute teacher aides
- Substitute bus drivers
- Substitute school nurses (must be a licensed practitioner)
If you are having trouble accessing this document, please contact the Main Office at 607-638-5881.