Student Registration

We value the trust and confidence you have placed in us by selecting Schenevus Central School for your child and we look forward to working together to give your child a solid foundation for the future.

Proof of residency is required at the time of enrollment. You must be prepared to present identification for yourself and your child(ren) along with one of the following to indicted your place of residence:

  • Driver’s license
  • Vehicle registration
  • Voter registration
  • Tax return form stating residence
  • Lease agreement
  • Contract/closing documents to purchase a home, OR
  • Legal written agreement for custody of child(ren) if applicable

We do not accept a post office box for an address. You must declare the physical location of your residence by the address designated by 911 emergency services.

If you are a resident and your child(ren) are not, you must present legal documents indicating you have custody of your child(ren). If there is joint custody, you must produce a written document from the other parent agreeing to the living arrangement. If you are a resident and a family member or friend wants to live with you and attend Schenevus Central School, you must present legal documents designating you as legal guardian/foster parent.

Before we can register your child, we must receive the following documents:

  • Student Registration Form
  • Birth certificate
  • Health records
  • Emergency form
  • High school transcript (if applicable)
  • Elementary/junior high school grades (if applicable)
  • Authorization to Share Academic Information

The following documents may also be required, if they are applicable to your family’s situation:

  • Custody papers
  • Current Order of Protection
  • Current IEP
  • Designation of Parental Relation

When you have all the necessary forms, please call the Guidance Office to set up an appointment at 607-638-9329.